Cyber Risk: Business Interruption – understanding risk and exposure from a claim perspective.
In the second installment from our cyber risk webinar series, Paul Handy and team guide viewers through the challenges and potential losses resulting from cyber business interruption claims. Hear directly from our Crawford Forensic Accounting specialists as they share lessons they’ve learned from the frontline.
Expect to learn:
- Challenges attaching to infrastructure-based losses.
- Application of differing Indemnity Periods on recovery and exposure.
- Impact of restrictions on coverage and/or payment of ransom demands.
Hear from these Crawford & Company experts:
- Paul Handy, Global Head of Cyber
- Peter Korthals, Head of Crawford Forensic Accounting Services, Netherlands
- Janis Hagenbucher, VP Managing Director, Crawford Forensic Accounting Services, US
- Edward Leighton, Forensic Accounting Services Director, UK