The media and entertainment industry has never been larger or more complex, encompassing high degrees of risk, unpredictability, and potential liability. Crawford understands the unique challenges of production risk and the delicate balance required to organise and moderate all of the conflicting points of view and requirements, including those of production partners, financing partners, property and rentals, agents, and legal representatives, and more.
Productions often operate on schedules that cannot be changed so responding with speed and sensitivity to the needs of financial, logistical, and emotional concerns is critical. From stars who don't show up to typhoons that destroy all the sets on location — our technical adjusters understand these situations and more. We have managed some of the industry's largest property claims and mediated losses on two of the largest grossing motion pictures of all time.
- A network of experts including surveyors, environmental scientists, engineers, consultants, and specialist case handlers
- Strict adherence to relevant governing legislation
- Transparent claims procedures and reporting standards
- Experienced, qualified professionals, infrastructure and leadership
- Strategic project management of claims