Making the claim process accessible, inclusive, and responsive to our customer’s unique needs.
Claims are varied in nature, as is every individual’s situation/needs therefore it may be helpful to access additional support in order to navigate the claims process. There are various factors that could result in someone feeling that they need support, such as their circumstances or personal lives have become difficult, or they suffer from a mental health issue like anxiety or stress. Whatever may be impairing their ability to communicate or follow the claims journey, we are here to help with our dedicated wrap-around customer care service, Crawford Customer Enhancement Service (CES).
Positively impact customer experiences
This enhanced approach is not only good for the customer and compliance, but it also makes great business sense, resulting in a 51% reduction in elapsed settlement times and 50% reduction in complaints.
- Access to a wide-range of skill sets.
- Counselling services providing professional support where you need it.
- Access to a wellbeing app and an online portal.
- Designated safeguarding lead.
- Established signposting strategy.
- Strategic partnerships with key agencies.
- Training and development for your people.
In addition, our sector-leading, premium Crawford Individual Assistance Programme (IAP) service is available to Crawford clients via our CES service at no additional cost. Providing expert support for a broad range of issues, this clinically-led solution exceeds regulatory compliance by offering wrap-around 24/7 care, including access to BACP counsellors, wellbeing advice and other services.
Why choose Crawford?
Through our Customer Enhancement Service, you have an increased ability to meet the customer’s needs, with full access to:
- An industry-leading, professional team with a broad range of expertise and skills.
- 24/7 support and individual assistance for your customers.
- External support allows your teams to focus on engaging with the claim.
- Appropriate specialists are provided to the customer.
- More insight into reasonable adjustments where needed.
- Better outcomes for your customers and your business.
For more information on our Customer Enhanced Service team and how it may be able to help your clients, please contact our Customer Enhancement Service Lead, Hannah Gardner BA PGDIP MA MBACP firstname.lastname@example.org.