Specialised engineering and surveying services delivered through a nationwide network of professionals
Our technical expertise, professional approach and market-leading quality and compliance controls ensure that we deliver added value, outstanding customer service and controlled budgets. We provide our clients with national building consultancy coverage through our professional, qualified and experienced team of surveyors, engineers and project managers.
We work closely with our clients to innovate, develop and adapt our solutions to suit their requirements for all manner of projects — from demanding, complex work to individual instructions. Through the Crawford network we can add value by leveraging expertise in subsidence, managed repair, drone inspection and on-demand field services to fully support our customers’ needs.
- Completing building, defects, PPM and valuation surveys and acquiring statutory approvals
- Providing design and engineering across sectors
- Preparing schedules of condition and dilapidations towards the end of a lease
- Diagnosing building defects and analysing structural movement
- Accessing CDM, principal designer and contract administration services
- Delivering pre-loss activities including risk surveys and value at risk calculations
Why choose Crawford?
- National coverage via our network of UK offices
- Broad sector expertise with bespoke technical support
- Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Effective Project Management combined with first-class communication
- Expert technical advice combined with a commercial approach
- Connection with innovative products including WeGoLook and Drone Services
- Registered valuers
- Commercial, cost-driven approach
- BIM and digitally enabled
- Rural consultancy, planning and permitted development
- Flood consultancy, mitigation and resilience
Want to learn more?
Crawford Building Consultancy is founded on cross sector, multidisciplinary experience within all areas of property, construction, asset and facilities management, underpinned by extensive technical expertise, creating a market-leading service.Andrew Dransfield | Head of Building Consultancy | Crawford & Company UK