24/7 Claims Intake
Crawford rapidly responds to your claims any time — because disasters rarely happen in office hours
Our 24/7 claims intake service, ClaimsAlert, ensures total, around-the-clock claims intake and service support for customers across the UK. Not only can we receive claims at any time, but also via any channel, including phone, email, website, mobile device, or via any supported or custom claims platform.
Speed of response is critical to effectively managing every claim. Be it an environmental accident, weather related event or other emergency, our ClaimsAlert team has extensive experience in quickly and efficiently establishing short notice, high-volume response. Even outside of core business hours, our experienced team can customise any programme to meet your specific need, delivering control and consistency to clients and providing improved service and support in emergencies.
ClaimsAlert is supported by our expert team of duty loss adjusters and major loss specialists available for immediate attendance on site throughout the UK. We can also provide an enhanced service to deliver emergency repairs in conjunction with Contractor Connection, our managed repair service, and our Surveying Services team.
- Offloading claims intake and first notification of loss to a trusted partner
- Reducing claims cost through immediate response and action
- Maximising customer satisfaction
- Improving accuracy of claims data with timely information collection
- Expediting response and action on serious claims
- Emergency surge response
Why choose Crawford?
- Omnichannel intake including custom integration with your ordering platforms — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Ability to scale to meet any demand
- Scalable support for catastrophe events
- Access to full global Crawford network of specialists and adjusters
- Rigorous quality assurance protocols
- Trusted to provide professional advice, damage mitigation and emergency repair
- Experienced staff with acute awareness of unique industry requirements
Want to learn more?
Everything we do is meant to improve the speed of service and accuracy, and most importantly, to improve our clients’ profitability.Harsha V. Agadi | President and CEO | Crawford & Company