Fully insourced claims handling services for first and third-party motor claims from first notification of loss to settlement or repudiation.
Crawford provides a fully-integrated, end-to-end motor claims solution managing all aspects of the claims process from first notification of loss (FNOL) to settlement and repudiation through our third party administration specialist, Broadspire UK.
Our motor and fleet services are tailored to suit clients' needs, with specific progammes and service levels designed to suit each and every client. Our positive claims management approach includes services such as desktop handling, healthcare, rehabilitation, litigation, field adjusting, central administration, treasury management and financial and risk management reporting. All of this is backed by cutting-edge technology and market-leading business intelligence.
- Proactive, process-driven claims handling
- Third party intervention on appropriate claims
- Uninsured loss recovery
- Targeted reduction in claims spend
- Instruction, management and monitoring of external service suppliers
- Flexible and bespoke claims strategy
Why choose Crawford?
- Centralised FNOL intake and claims handling hub for all claims and notifications
- Omnichannel claims intake and information 24/7/365
- Experienced and technically able claims team with skills required to manage each specific claims portfolio
- Business intelligence through data analytics providing a platform for effective risk management initiatives
- Integrated, tailored solutions applied throughout the claims management life cycle
- Litigation gatekeeper helps reduce legal costs with access to Crawford legal services
- Effective reporting through a single IT platform for all claims
- WeGoLook – innovative, on-demand field services delivered faster and at a lower cost
Want to learn more?
Interested in learning more?
Get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Complete this form and we’ll get back to you at the contact details provided.
Our trained and dedicated motor specialists have the commitment, skills, and experience required to meet our clients' ever-evolving needs.John Fearn | Head of Motor | Crawford & Company, UK & Ireland