The refreshing alternative to a traditional law firm
We are unique. First to the market with our own law firm, Crawford Legal Services offers a leading and highly competitive suite of legal and technical claims services to meet the needs of today’s demanding marketplace.
Whether as a stand-alone service provider or synchronising with other parts of the Crawford network, we offer something very different to our clients and the market. Our integrated model enables us to strategically align with clients’ needs and vastly reduce the time and cost associated with claims, adjusting and legal fees. As a stand-alone service provider we benefit from the flexibility of an Alternative Business Structure and offer national quality at regional cost on both pre- and post-litigation.
Synchronising services across Crawford’s entire global organisation, we are remodeling “connected claims“ solutions with our adjusters, claims teams and legal teams aligned. Crawford drives optimal claims outcomes, preserves necessary privileged evidence and leverages a unique, connected legal capability for our clients.
- Standalone panel appointment, niche or conflict nomination
- Legal and claims support across all aspects of motor, casualty, property, subsidence, indemnity and fraud
- Innovation in subrogation and recovery
- Centralising our data-led, cross-class end-to-end counter fraud solution
- Synchronising with our many adjuster solutions
- Synergising and integrating with our Broadspire TPA offering
- Specialist guidance in areas to include physical and sexual abuse, health and safety and environmental
Why choose Crawford?
- Strategic alignment with clients to disrupt the traditional claims and legal models
- Benefit from the investment, size, infrastructure, regulatory framework and financial security of the wider Crawford group
- Can be leveraged as part of an end-to-end claims process, or as a standalone service provider
- Integrated across service lines with Crawford TPA, casualty and property adjusting
- Access to Crawford's national and global network of specialist claims experts working on a unified basis
- Innovative and first-to-market, dedicated loss adjuster and legal subrogation and recovery unit with a redesigned operating model
- Commercial differentiation through forward-thinking and incentivised pricing models
Want to learn more?
We offer a legal model with a difference. Our ABS structure, supported by the Crawford UK infrastructure, creates an unrivalled offering and commercial flexibility without losing the quality and value of an independent legal practice.Jason Spencer | Managing Director | Crawford Legal Services