Data and Analytics
Better measurement leads to better management
When it comes to claims management, the right information can make all the difference. That’s why Crawford & Company’s data and analytics teams maintain an investigative philosophy focused on uncovering and designing solutions to fit your specific needs.
We can provide "line-by-line" data but what we are doing with an ever-increasing number of customers is showing the trends behind the data by using the information we collect, alongside other database information (weather, geological, topographical, population densities, etc.), to give both context and meaning to the analysis of claims. This insight can lead to lower claims costs by looking at the return on investment of risk control or underwriting measures as well as the effects of different claims handling processes upon indemnity costs.
With this industry-leading analytical approach, Crawford can reduce overall claims cost and add efficiency to your claims management processes. Plus, by empowering our customers and claims handlers with real-time, customizable reporting, we ensure the data to drive critical decisions is always on hand.
- Improving the efficiency of claims handling
- Reducing the total cost of risk
- Maximising client satisfaction with comprehensive reporting
- Producing optimal claims outcomes with operations integration
Why choose Crawford?
- We understand both the claims process and data analytics
- Innovative, investigative approach to help solve problems
- Proactive and reactive data analytics capabilities
- Scalable and customisable options with global reach
- Consultative conversations with organisations to understand goals