Casualty / Liability
Flexible casualty claims solutions to meet demanding, ever-evolving global legislation.
Crawford has the largest team of dedicated liability adjusters in the UK, located at 12 self-contained offices, in most cases less than an hour from any loss. Through our innovative combination of desk adjusting, self-service technologies, on-demand field services and specialist services, Crawford can provide quality services with efficiency and scale that’s unmatched by anyone else.
We provide a dedicated, bespoke liability service — ranging from high-end complex to low value attritional losses — with consistently high personal service levels. The service can be scaled and tailored to meet our clients’ needs and we work with them to create joint solutions to meet their goals and values. Our highly-trained casualty claims professionals are experts in all areas of liability including employer’s liability, public liability, contractor, motor, professional indemnity, product liability and recall. Crawford remains unrivaled in our provision of expert, multi-lingual team members, class specialisms and global footprint, support of technical excellence and added value.
- Processing and advising on claims of any size or complexity, throughout the UK
- Multi-jurisdiction casualty claims requiring assistance in multiple territories
- Reducing costs and maximising efficiency throughout the claims journey
- Complying with evolving legal timeframes
- Ensuring sensitivity to reputational and commercial issues
- Producing evidentially-supported repudiations where appropriate
- Applying specialist knowledge to key areas
- Creating bespoke solutions for more complex or large-scale losses
Why choose Crawford?
- An unchallenged and unrivaled, fully-integrated network of expert casualty adjusters across the UK and internationally
- Compliance with evolving legal obligations leading to legal cost savings and minimal compliance risk
- Reduction in the cost of the claims through application of technical expertise
- A multi-lingual, London-based team experienced in international markets
- Risk improvement through claims analysis and interactive relationship management
- Adaptable, powerful management information including trend analysis
- Access to other Crawford expertise including engineers, surveyors, forensic accountants, healthcare professionals, and more
Want to learn more?
Interested in learning more?
Get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Complete this form and we’ll get back to you at the contact details provided.
Our goal is to be the partner of choice for the casualty market, delivering market-leading technical expertise and service, cutting expenditures and improving customer satisfaction.John Buckle | Managing Director, Casualty | Crawford & Company, UK & Ireland