Dedicated claims specialists delivering outstanding service
Crawford offers the only project managed subsidence service delivered by a fully-dedicated UK subsidence team. Over 100 specialist consultants and advisors investigate, manage and restore subsidence claims with an unwavering focus on delivering best in class service.
For subsidence claims, we know that one size does not fit all. Our model is tailored around what matters for each customer — from intelligent triage to the creation of distinct pathways to achieve the best outcomes. We have a unique subsidence claims system and handling process, with built-in quality control systems that ensure high quality and consistency. Within our model, our Subs90 system also enables simple, valid claims to be settled in 90 days allowing a more personalised and specialist focus to be applied to complex cases. The system also provides portal access giving transparency for both customer and client.
Our dedicated subsidence service is supported by a range of technology solutions, including: modeling software to estimate the influence of soils, trees and climatic conditions instantly; tablet technology to capture all information electronically on site; and video technology to rapidly deliver claim decisions.
- Managing complex claims
- Responding to first notification of loss
- Delivering desktop / low cost repudiations
- Providing innovative solutions to problems
- Enhancing reporting and guidance on all repudiations
- Integrating traditional repairs with innovative systems of filling, lifting, levelling and rehydrating techniques
- Scaling for surge situations
Why choose Crawford?
- Unique, stand-alone team of subsidence experts who have a singular focus on the best outcomes
- Lower claim spend
- Combining robust mitigation and investigation approaches
- Subsidence mitigation and recovery unit with higher mitigation success ratios
- Integrated with Crawford Legal Services to maximise recovery including adjuster fees and achieve higher recovery ratios
- Better insights through data analytics — modelling, prediction and geo-risk mapping
- Video streaming and virtual tours on claims, providing rapid decision making and greater transparency
- Specialist tree mitigation unit working in tandem with Crawford Legal Services
Want to learn more?
Our specialist subsidence team provides clear, transparent information on every claim, making this complex issue simple for our customers.Lee Sadowski | Director of Platforms UK & Subsidence | Crawford & Company, UK & Ireland