High Net Worth
A local, tailored service for your premium clients
Crawford has developed a premium, private client service which is completely tailored to the diverse and complex requirements of your high net worth customers. Our highly-trained nationwide network of specialist adjusters and expert partners understands the importance of promptness, professionalism and integrity.
Our experts have considerable experience in high net worth, including skillsets in highly technical heritage, fine art and antiques. Discretion, reliability and unsurpassed levels of industry expertise enable us to deliver first-class support in the event of a claim, no matter how complex or demanding.
We guarantee a fast, flexible and fair claims service, working together to establish a partnership approach which can deliver real and unique added value every time. In a recent survey, we achieved a record high net worth client satisfaction score of 98%.
- Handling claims for high value property and contents, including jewellery, fine arts, antiques, vintage cars, and more.
- Supporting equine claims in an empathetic and efficient manner.
- Quality salvage disposal
- Coordinating with specialist surveying, valuations and subsidence services
Why choose Crawford?
- Dedicated, high-performing adjusters who own claims from start to finish
- A vendor panel aligned with the premium sector to enhance your reputation
- Insightful management information to track claim progress
- Fully-owned 24/7/365 UK contact centre
- Access to cutting-edge technology to assist investigation and rapid information transfer
- Innovative menu of bespoke premium services to tailor insurer / insured requirements
- A genuinely unique and market-leading fine art and antiques validation service, in partnership with leading auction house
- Complete account and relationship management
Want to learn more?
Interested in learning more?
Get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Complete this form and we’ll get back to you at the contact details provided.
A 98% client satisfaction score can be classed as exceptional.Extract from client audit of Crawford performance