Major and Complex Loss
Crawford’s Global Technical Services group meets the world’s most challenging claims head-on.
When major incidents occur, we can move resources quickly throughout the UK to begin restoring lives, businesses and communities in affected areas. With over 1,200 years of continuous experience within our team across loss adjusters, accountants, engineers and loss mitigation specialists Crawford can quickly evaluate complex situations, decide on policy liability and make earlier interim payments.
One of the benefits of partnering with Crawford is the depth of our expertise and capacity in a variety of specialties and industries, including:
- Agriculture and food
- Banking and finance
- Building and construction
- Cyber risk
- Environmental risk
- Power and energy
- Public entity
- Real estate
Our main focus is to respond quickly and efficiently manage the process to reduce the total cost of claims through indemnity control and accurate reserve management. We are trusted by our clients to handle their largest and most complex claims — with £1.4 billion indemnity spend managed at any given time.
Whether for product recall, mass cyber-attack, commercial destruction, or catastrophic weather event, Crawford and its Global Technical Services group have industry leaders ready to serve you and deliver world class customer experiences through the right expertise, improved speed of service and effective response.
- Deploying specialists at scale
- Project managed major and complex loss response
- Cost effective, strategic solutions to large and complex claims
- Brand protection
- Assessing and minimising business interruptions
- Mitigating the effects of catastrophic events
- Global management information and data analytics capability
- Rebuilding communities and businesses
Why choose Crawford?
- Seamless integration of multi-disciplinary teams with strong accreditation process
- Experienced strategic loss managers with deep, technical expertise and a wide range of specialisms
- Access to Crawford experts across different geographies and lines of business
- Market-leading expertise backed up by technology including drones, 360 imagery, WeGoLook and HoloLens
- Strategic relationship management aligned to needs and sensitivities
- Integrated, tailored solutions applied throughout the claims management life cycle
- Compliance across governing regulations
- Focused on limiting business interruptions and brand protection every step of the way
Want to learn more?
Only show contacts in:
The real benefit of Crawford lies in the experience and expertise of our people who bring value and benefit to our clients.Glenn Thornton, Head of Major & Complex Loss