New technologies bring new risks. Crawford helps you stay ahead and remain ready to respond when incidents occur.
As technology interweaves more deeply with our business processes and systems, the risk of cyber-related losses continues to grow. The threats of cyber-related property damage, reputational harm, legal exposure, business interruption, and more, loom large and most organisations are ill-equipped to manage their impacts.
Fortunately, Crawford’s Global Technical Services (GTS) group specialises in responding to and mitigating the damage from cyber-related events. Our team seeks to evaluate and assess damages under intense conditions, providing our clients the support, skill, resources, technology, and experience they demand to respond quickly and appropriately.
- Uncovering damages resulting from cyber attacks
- Mitigating risk through proactive response
- Reporting on negligent or accidental acts by employees
- Resolving privacy-related claims resulting from data breach
- Consulting on regulatory requirements
- Assessing monetary business interruptions
Why choose Crawford?
- Global network of experts trained to plan for and manage cyber risks
- Dedicated incident managers providing centralised contact
- Transparent claims procedures and reporting standards
- 24/7 omnichannel claims intake
- Brand protection though public notifications
Want to learn more?
Cyber insurance is now becoming a must-have purchase, as is access to expert-led incident response services.Paul Handy | Global Head of Cyber | Crawford & Company