Specialised building consultancy, delivered nationwide through a comprehensive range of professional services
Our technical expertise, professional approach and market-leading quality and compliance controls ensure that we deliver added value, outstanding customer service and controlled budgets. We offer national coverage of surveying services through a combination of our UK network and a field-based team of chartered building surveyors, building surveyors, structural engineers, construction designers, managers and project managers — all supported by a nationwide administration team. Our experience covers both large scale complex projects and single, standalone buildings throughout the commercial, retail, leisure, industrial and residential property sectors.
Our team is well-versed and experienced in labour laws, contractual and tender issues, construction defects, general contractors, trade contractors and project structure. We adapt our solutions to suit all manner of projects — from very demanding complex work to sensitive, individual projects with vulnerable clients. Plus, through the Crawford network we can add value by leveraging expertise in subsidence, business interruption, liability, subrogation, building valuation, drone inspection, managed repair and on-demand field services to fully support our customers’ needs.
- Successfully delivering structural engineering and statutory approvals
- Accessing CDM principal designer and contract administration services
- Building and maintenance surveys carried out by experienced and qualified professionals
- Provision of expert witness, liability reporting, party wall and health and safety knowledge
- Preparation of schedule of condition and dilapidations towards the end of a lease
- Diagnosis of building defects and analysis of structural movement
- Effective project management combined with first-class communication
- Delivery of pre-loss activities including value at risk calculations
Why choose Crawford?
- National coverage with local knowledge
- Ability to link with other Crawford technical experts including WeGoLook and Crawford drone
- Access to specialist engineers and architects via our supply chain network
- Specialist knowledge of handling repairs involving wet perils with BDMA Ins Tech qualified surveyors
- Experienced and qualified resources and expertise including professional surveyors, building consultants and structural engineers
- Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- High standards of governance and quality
Want to learn more?
Crawford has the required technical knowledge, relationship skills and national coverage to respond professionally and promptly to your surveying needs.Heather Andrews | Business Development Manager, Surveying Services | Crawford & Company, UK & Ireland