Marine and Transportation
Whatever and wherever the possible risk, Crawford‘s experts are ready to help
Crawford’s dedicated, global marine and transportation teams are highly trained and can apply industry leading expertise to all areas including simple cargo surveys, loss control analysis, adjustment of ocean or inland marine claims, complete third-party administration services, centralised claims intake and complicated hull and machinery liability attendances.
Whatever the scale of the service required, our clients can be assured of a professional approach, delivered by highly-qualified personnel with the required experience. Our staff includes ex-seagoing mariners and engineers, cargo experts, naval architects, specialists in ocean, inland and motor truck cargo, specialists in subrogation and recovery and many more expert disciplines.
- Managing indemnity spend
- Delivering information on quality management
- Managing repair and remediation
- Containing and controlling costs
- Protecting businesses and brands
Why choose Crawford?
- World-wide service — a global network of experts including surveyors, environmental scientists, engineers, consultants, and specialist case handlers
- Compliance through strict adherence to relevant governing legislation (ELD, CERCLA/Superfund, etc.)
- Omnichannel intake including custom integration with your ordering platforms 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Access to cutting-edge technologies including drones, 360 imagery and WeGoLook
- Transparent claims procedures and reporting standards
- Access to Crawford's global network of specialist services and technologies
- Lloyd's agents for Puerto Rico and Australia (New South Wales and Victoria)
- Expert teams that use real world experience to minimise business disruption
- Superior customer service experience
Want to learn more?
Interested in learning more?
Get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Complete this form and we’ll get back to you at the contact details provided.
Crawford has the commitment, skills, resources, technology and the experience required to meet the specific needs of each client.Rob Hawes | Head of Marine | Crawford UK