A local presence within rural communities specialising in the changing risks and diversification of the modern rural economy
Crawford has the largest UK network of adjusters specialising in agricultural, rural industries and estates claims. Key to our tailored service provision, our specialist adjusters are based within their local rural communities. Many members of our team come from agricultural backgrounds, as well as having insurance qualifications. Specialist areas covered include:
- Farm buildings
- Produce & deadstock
- Arable farming
- Renewable energy
- Processing, milling and packing
The rural economy is fantastically diverse and Crawford's agriculture practice can respond to or pre-empt this dynamic with access to cross-class skills such as liability, fraud prevention, subsidence, major loss, high net worth, environmental, renewable energy, contractors, chartered surveyors and solicitors.
- Managing agricultural claims through dedicated, local teams
- Improving workforce capabilities through market-leading training and advisory
- Auditing internally to ensure continual delivery on high standards
- Responding to catastrophes and scaling to meet demand
- Improving client satisfaction and net promoter score ratings
Why choose Crawford?
- The UK’s largest team of specialist and dedicated agricultural adjusters
- Local people, delivering a local service across our unique rural-based branch network
- Full range of agricultural expertise — from agronomy to horticulture to livestock
- 24/7/365 omnichannel claims intake
- Market-leading internal and external training programmes, designed in conjunction with leading UK agricultural colleges and universities
- Access to external experts such as forensic accountants, surveyors and specialist contractors
Want to learn more?
Interested in learning more?
Get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Complete this form and we’ll get back to you at the contact details provided.
Our ability to respond quickly to agricultural claims with local rural adjusters is key to delivering a truly unique level of service.Angus Stevens | Key Account Manager and Technical Head for Agriculture and Estate Losses | Crawford & Company, UK & Ireland