Delivering exceptional service, information and reassurance.
Dedicated, commercially-focused real estate claims service placing pro-active settlement, regular communication and reliable management information at the heart of everything we do.
Our people make the difference — we handpick the most appropriate claims adjusters and claims technicians across our European network to support our clients’ needs. This specialist team has the deep technical knowledge and relationship skills to respond professionally and promptly to all types of real estate claims.
Our Crawford network means we are also supported by the expertise and resources available for subsidence, business interruption, legal issues, escape of water, liability and subrogation. Management of UK, pan-European and global real estate programmes is also available, with centralised co-ordination of claims and data supported by our global network of offices and employees.
- Managing UK, European and global investment programmes
- Saving and reducing claim lifecycle on commercial and residential portfolios
- Applying specialist knowledge to leisure, office, hotels, retail and manufacturing sectors
- Understanding the needs of the social housing sector
- Producing management information to assist risk management needs
Why choose Crawford?
- Dedicated real estate hub managing all claims communication and data
- Global reach with the largest network of offices in the UK
- 24/7 claims notification unit and online client access to claims information
- Access to wide range of experts from loss adjusters and surveyors to engineers
- Expert service, relationship management and communication
- Innovative products, such as on-demand inspection services provided by WeGoLook
- In-house legal team to manage subrogation without the need for additional relationships
- Flexible and collaborative approach to claims for property owners and private landlords
Want to learn more?
Our people are dedicated to delivering outstanding customer care. We validate and progress claims swiftly, utilising the latest mobile technology.Mike Higgins | Head of Real Estate | Crawford & Company, UK & Ireland