Pioneering innovative approaches to global aviation claims
With a focus on brand protection and customer care, we have a global network of engineers, adjusters, environmental scientists, surveyors and specialist support teams ready at a moment’s notice to respond to any incident wherever it occurs for this high profile and fast-growing industry.
Our strict adherence to relevant governing legislation (ELD, CERCLA/Superfund, etc.) and proven track record of providing exemplary service levels across a wide range of skills, ensures all claims can be handled professionally and swiftly to minimise complexity and cost.
Our global reach matches the scale and geographical spread of the industry, allowing our team of experts to be the first to attend an event, getting processes in hand and investigations started as quickly as possible.
- Tackling hull surveys and adjusting with expertise
- Managing liability exposures and adjusting liability claims
- Conducting crisis, operational risk and risk management surveys
- Investigating condition and evaluation surveys
- Managing environmental impacts and restoring accident sites
Why choose Crawford?
- Extensive infrastructure and leadership to strategically project manage losses anywhere around the globe
- Experienced strategic loss managers with deep technical expertise and a wide range of specialisms
- Transparent claims procedures and reporting standards
- Access to Crawford experts across different geographies and lines of business
- Market-leading expertise backed up by technology including drones, 360 imagery, WeGoLook and HoloLens technology.
- Integrated, tailored solutions applied throughout the claims management lifecycle
- Reduced indemnity spend and financial assurance for insurers
- Focused on limiting business interruptions and brand protection every step of the way
Want to learn more?
Interested in learning more?
Get a free consultation with one of our experts.
Complete this form and we’ll get back to you at the contact details provided.
Crawford’s expert aviation solution has the commitment, skills, resources, technology and experience required to meet the specific needs of each client, no matter where they are in the world.Trevor Light | Aviation | Crawford & Company